Looking for something a little unique to market a special home?
Buyers who are drawn to South Florida real estate from colder climates will do a double take when they see your real estate listing showcased in our gorgeous evening photos. They will hear the peepers chirping… feel the warmth of the backyard fire pit… imagine the sensation of slipping in to the welcoming envelope of the heated pool on a winter evening…
Twilight photos are an extraordinary way to showcase your listing and our magical South Florida evenings. We shoot them at the actual twilight hour, as this is the best way to obtain enchanting – yet realistic – night-time shots.
Homes that photograph well with this technique generally have significant outdoor lighting, typically “uplighting” from ground-level lights directed up. Pool lights, water or fire features, and large windows are also features that lend themselves well to twilights.
Special preparation is simple – yet very necessary – for twilight shoots.
- Most importantly, be sure to replace any burnt-out bulbs in outdoor lighting fixtures.
- Light any fire features.
- Turn on all pool and spa lights and spa jets.
- As with all shoots, be sure the area to be photographed is clean and clutter-free.
- Locate, clean, and place any outdoor furniture cushions.
- Possibly gather a few special staging props (brand new, pristine pool towels, champagne flutes, al fresco dining items?)
- Lastly, remember that the photographer will need to access the interior of the home in order to turn on or off any interior lighting to help create the perfect effect.
Want to enjoy some more examples of our twilight photos? Click here: http://pictureitsoldfl.com/twilight-photography/
Call us today to schedule a twilight photography session for your special listing! 561-600-3824