Savvy sellers know more about real estate marketing these days than ever before. Go in to your listing presentations armed with compelling statistics that show you know your stuff… and back it up by consistently hiring professionals to photograph and produce videos for your listings.
Online is the new curb-side!
- 82 to 90% of buyers search for a home online. (National Association of Realtors – NAR study)
- Buyers rank home photos as the number one most valuable web site feature — even more valuable than the home description. (NAR study)
- MLS Listings with photos taken by professionals have about 61% more views than listings without—and that’s across all price tiers. (Redfin study)
- Nation-wide, one in five buyers made an offer on a home sight- unseen during their search. (Redfin study)
- 53% of those who purchased at >$750K made at least one sight-unseen offer. (Redfin study)
- Professionally-photographed listings sell for higher prices – between $934 more and $18,819 more. (Redfin study)
- Potential homebuyers spent an average of 55 minutes per day on real estate apps and sites. (Google research)
- About 69 percent of the people think “shopping for real estate [on their phone and online] is fun.” (Google research)
Video marketing is very effective for listings!
- Video increases real estate listing inquiries by 403%. (Listing website domain.com)
- 69% of all consumer internet traffic will be video by 2017! (Cisco)
- 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text. (Forbes Magazine)
If you are a South Florida Realtor looking for the best quality photography and video for affordable prices, we are your go-to partner, offering the very best value in the area for real estate photos and videos! Call us today at 561-600-3812 to book your session!